- Carpet & Stair Cleaning
- Furniture, Upholstery Cleaning
- Pet Stains, Vomit Stains
- Pricing Guide
- Water damage, Wet basement, Flood Clean up
- Mold & Mildew
- Specialized Structural Drying Walls, Cabinets & Hardwood Floors
- Preparing your home for carpet & furniture cleaning
- What to expect on cleaning day
- Instructions and Information after carpet & furniture cleaning
- Things you can do to keep your carpets clean
- Refer a Friend, Family member or Neighbor
- Testimonials & Comments
- Our Services
- About Us
- Truck & Equipment Photos
QUICK CONTACT INFO.
Text for faster response.
Kindly leave a message if I'm unable to answer, will respond quicky. Thank you.
Happy with our services?
Please consider referring us to your friends and family with this easy Refer a friend form.
All customer information is kept completely confidential & secure. Simon carpet cleaning does not sell customer info to anyone. Occasionally we may share your info (name, address, phone) with another contractor if and when needed and with your consent and knowledge.
What's in your carpet?
Our truck mounted, cleaning machine, develops extremely high temperatures at or above 210 degrees F and highest velocity vacuum pressure to remove the following from carpets and soft furnishings (if present)
Food & spills
Snot and Drool
Spiders & Flies
Hair, animal & human
Microscopic dust mites
and their feces.
Silverfish & their feces.
Carpet beatles & their feces
Sand & Grit
Other particulate matter